Thursday, September 23, 2010

What is rebirthing?

they were discussion about it on a medical show i be watchingWhat is rebirthing?
its not a medical thing
its a mental point
people surmise when they are rebirthed they
can grow and change to become a different individual
Rebirth:
regeneration of something limp or destroyed: the regeneration of something that have died or has be destroyed
2. revival of ideas or forces: the revival of far-reaching ideas or forces, usually as subdivision of broad and significant change
3. religion reincarnation: the accomplishment or process of reincarnation
Are you sure they didn't say afterbirth? That would be referring to the placenta which is deliver following the baby...
This will be a strange answer, I'm sure, and probably not the one you be looking for, but for me the term have a very poignant plan! You see, when I was 18 I died surrounded by a freak accident, so when I be allowed to come back and finish my vivacity, I considered that my re-birth! ( I also SWEAR that I should not be as old as I am...if I be re-born on that day, wouldn't THAT be my brand new birth-day and year? LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment