Thursday, September 23, 2010

What is more Rewarding - A Oncologist or a Burn Surgeon ?

Every know, I would like to become a doctor, but what is more rewarding, agree to me explain:
Burn Surgeon: Is a Surgeon who help someone cosmetically, emotionally, physically and mentally. People take burn everyday from a Small Fire to a Big Shock. I don't want to be a Truma Burn Surgeon, I would not like to that, more similar to complete skin grafts after the repairs and stuff approaching that. So this might me a nice job.

Oncologist: A Oncologist is a Doctor of Medicine (MD) which specialize within cancers and tumors, you enjoy a medical, surgical, or radiation Oncologist, I most likely to become any surgical or medical oncologist.
From info given what is more rewarding ?What is more Rewarding - A Oncologist or a Burn Surgeon ?
It is a personal choice.
That depends on YOU. Personally, I couldn't stand to do either.
It's is COMPLETELY POINTLESS to agonize over specialty and sub-specialty choices unless you are finishing medical institution and are looking for a residency. Really.
Also, depending on how well you do surrounded by medical school, your choices may be controlled. Some specialties are very competitive.
Another piece regarding oncology. You will have need of to decide whether you are a medical type soul or a surgical type person. They are hugely different animals. THEN you can think roughly sub-specialties.

  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • hair dresser cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment