Thursday, September 23, 2010

What is the best and/or safest pill to whip for headache or muscle niggle, when currently on Zoloft and Xanax?

Advil? Tylelonl? Motrin? Something else?
No jack a__ answers please!What is the best and/or safest pill to whip for headache or muscle niggle, when currently on Zoloft and Xanax?
I chose to answer this because I curently take like medications. If you are looking for a muscle or cramp nouns the best choice that works for me is Motrin. Over the counter Ibprophine works too. Headaches are a bit different though. If it is a really bad headache twinge I take Excedine Migrain. If it is the type of headache to be exact in the backbone of neck and extends into the person in charge, I use Excedrine Tension.
For the most part adjectives of them that you listed you can use. Always remember Tylenol is the "safest" Aspirin is a well-mannered "anti-inflammatory" as as Motrin. I prefer Excedrin. But if you are in doubt of any medication mixing near your anti depressants. Talk with your pharmacist.
I honestly suppose any of the ones you named would be ok to filch with Zoloft and Xanax, but if you want a professional belief - just appointment a pharmacy and ask - they'll tell you
Good luck!
Please register neither of the two drugs that you stated are used to treat headaches and muscle distress. Zoloft (Sertraline hydrochloride) is used in the treatment of depression and Xanax (alprazolam) is a benzodiazepin drug used as a sleeping pill. I would stick to Aspirin (so long as you are sure that it is NOT a viral infection, never EVER use aspirin for viral infections as this may cause a potentially vicious condition called Reye syndrome) or Tylenol
I would recommend TYLENOL, but please check next to your doctor
I HAVE FREQUENT HEADACHES. I EITHER TAKE IMITREX OR TOPAMAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment