Saturday, December 3, 2011

What is your blood type?

What is your blood type?
O-negative
The blood bank loves me and is other calling me in to donate!
o
Orh+
B positive. (which suits me, as I am a Be Positive liberal of person, LOL)
o-pos
I infer you mean to ask: What does the residence blood type mean? Blood type is determined by using antibodies and looking for an agglutination impulse (clumping) of blood cells within reaction to different antibody sera (sera is the plural of serum). Rh factor is determined surrounded by the same fasion. Using the sera, you can determine if you are blood type A, B, AB, or O and if you are Rh gloomy or positive. The test is exceptionally simple and inexpensive.
B +
Do you need a blood donor?
A+
I ponder the question is observable "what is your blood type", not what is a blood type.
I'm O-positive.
i don't know
My blood type is Type O which is universal donor. There is also Universal receiver which is Type AB.
Most people are Type O, substance they dont have antigen A or antigen B when donating blood.
a- / yours/?

No comments:

Post a Comment