Saturday, December 3, 2011

What is wrong next to me?

Sometimes at night when I am lying contained by bed my body starts to jerk.
Its really subjective.
Sometimes my leg will do it and then sometimes my arm and other body parts.
I can't control it.
Its not that unpromising, but it kinda freaks me out.
I have no theory whats causing it.
I help yourself to 20 mg of Prozac in the morning and 25 mg of seroquel at darkness.
Could my medicine own anything to do with it?What is wrong next to me?
Usually parts of the body will involuntarily shove when you are falling asleep, this completely normal and doesn't have need of medication.
This is just motor neurons turning themsleves on and rotten and the brain shutting down motor functions getting ready for sleep.
It could be that those parts of your body are really tired or you might only be growing taller. Im an athlete and it happens to me adjectives the time after football practice.
i twitch when i am really tired and sometimes in my sleep. i enjoy done it my whole energy there is nil wrong with me. if you don't in general do it and then just now started it could have something to do next to the medicine. i would ask the doctor.
Lack(serious one) of magnesium.
my boyfriend is close to that to. jumps resembling carzy . its normal as far as i know . its happen occassionallly to me as well.
You might want to buy a pill book and research the side effects of the drug. Grocery stores carry those.
You most plausible have Restless Leg Syndrom (RLS) Check this site out!
Did you hold these, before starting these medication ?

No comments:

Post a Comment